Client Solutions Consultants are consultative sales experts for intent-based leadership. You handle incoming requests for leadership speaking, workshops, coaching, and full company transformations. You listen carefully to their needs, then you recommend the best solution for them, configure, price, and quote the event(s), building relationships and following up appropriately until the client makes their decision one way or the other. Once a client decides on an event, you will fine-tune our standard contracts for their events and follow up until they are signed.
You also reach out to and build relationships with prior contacts, exploring their current needs and steering them to resources or events that will help them best.
You will also lead in continually improving our sales processes and taking initiative to support and help lead our company mission from the sales side of the organization.
The ideal candidate will rapidly progress to take the lead of the Sales department, expanding and training the Sales team, building processes and creating programs, including programs to support our expanding network of Turn the Ship Around! Certified Coaches and Trainers.
Compensation is a modest base, plus a solid commission with a draw against anticipated sales to ensure a stable monthly income, with definite opportunity to grow.
Our Company, From a Sales Perspective
The company is solid and self-funding, with regular comfortable sales and incoming leads without significant advertising other than the book and YouTube videos, with plans to invest heavily in advertising as quickly as our expansion programs are rolled out.
Our services and tools range from more than $100K for expansive company transformations to as little as $25 for store items, with many price points in between depending on their needs. We believe in helping everyone who wants to implement intent-based leadership, and you will point organizations to the best solutions for their budget and requirements.
Your Second Interview Questions
To apply, send your answers to the questions below to: [email protected].
NOTE: You need to complete the First Interview Questions before continuing with these. And as a reminder…
Do not send your resume yet. Your answers below tell us more than a resume about who you are and what you can become.
Do not send a novel. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” —Albert Einstein
- Tell us about two of the more difficult sales you recently closed. Why was it hard? What was your approach? Why? What was the outcome?
- How do you spot a top-notch sales prospect (potential client)? What differentiates them from other prospects? How do you make that determination? How to you decide which prospects to spend the most time on?
- What do you feel is the best selling philosophy/approach for services like ours? Why? How do you know? (This last part of the question is an invitation to “certify” your answer and expertise, as described in the book.)
- Which tools do you favor for managing a sales pipeline? Why? What are the drawbacks and how do you work around them?
- What challenges have you (or do sales people in general) face with a “configure, price, quote” model, and how do you (or would you) overcome them?
- How do you spot a potentially great salesperson? How would you train them? How would you work with them to assess their progress and success?
- What’s the best way to manage a sales team? Why?
- What are your monthly compensation: a) survival needs, b) starting target for this position, and c) realistic goal within 2 years? (You must provide numbers, but we ask for these ranges to make it easier.)